RE: [netatalk-admins] Two big problems: Contention and Symbolic Links

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] Two big problems: Contention and Symbolic Links
From: Steve Frampton (frampton@alcdsb.on.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 23:36:18 EDT

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Alex Yu wrote:

> you are totally wrong. it works very very very very very very very very
> very well.

Thanks for your very helpful response. :p

Please note that I said it *appears* that Netatalk has these problems.
I was not saying it *did* have these problems.

According to a sun, however, it appears that the problem is with the
locking code which should be improved in the next version, and that
symlink support could be improved as well.

--------------< LINUX: The choice of a GNU generation. >--------------
Steve Frampton <3srf@qlink.queensu.ca> http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3srf