[netatalk-admins] Volume Size Limitation?

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Volume Size Limitation?
From: Durand, Jeff (jdurand@multi-ad.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 11:06:03 EDT

Is there a volume size limitation for certain versions of OTP or the Appletalk
Client? I have a bunch of clients that can no longer access a volume that
is now over 15 gig. I can access it fine, but it looks like it's bombing
older macs. I have tons of volumes that are larger than 10 gigs or so,
but I think this is the first one over 15gig. I was wondering if this
was some sort of client limitation that anybody is aware of?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jeffrey G. Durand
Unix Systems Administrator