[netatalk-admins] snapshot available

Subject: [netatalk-admins] snapshot available
From: a sun (asun@saul1.u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 18:10:34 EDT

i've just put my latest development snapshot on my ftp site. it has
the following features:
    1) plug-in uams. i had to change the interface a little to get
       #2 working. note: the kerberos authentication bits are
       currently non-functional.
    2) almost complete os x server support. the only thing that's
       currently missing is atalkd. note: os x server needs
       /usr/include/at and /usr/include/h from the darwin source tree.
    3) the experimental -dontroute flag for atalkd. let me know if it
       works.
    4) renaming directories should hopefully work across filesystems
       now.

doing #2 was actually useful as a means of abstracting netatalk's
socket-based ddp interface to something a little more generic. if
there's a desire to port netatalk to a different ddp interface, you
should just need to fiddle with libatalk/netddp. it still needs a few
more bits for atalkd.

-a