[netatalk-admins] invalid socket solved

Subject: [netatalk-admins] invalid socket solved
From: Jan CSERNOCH (jean@multigraph.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 15:27:58 EDT

Thanks for all the suggestions. I recompiled the kernel now with
Appletalk DDP not in module, but included. Somehow it wouldn't start the
service with Appletalk compiled as module. Strange, because the other
modules get loaded when needed, so modules are working in general.

Now I have some other questions. The /etc/atalk/config is not part of my
version anymore. Did it disappear from the latest version or was it just
left out. It doesn't seem to use it anymore.

Is there a way that I can copy files from the server to the Mac clients.
I mean how can I reach the Macs from Linux?

Thanks
Janos Csernoch
sysadmin of multigraph.com