Re: [netatalk-admins] tape backup to a mac

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] tape backup to a mac
From: Bruce Feist (bfeist@flock.org)
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 22:05:51 EDT

I'm with Danny on this one -- Retrospect on the Mac is an incredibly good
program; it has built-in scheduling and tracking features. It already
supports Mac and PC clients using TCP/IP; in a conversation with their tech
support staff, I found out that at one point they had a Unix client,
although I don't think it was ever marketed. I wish they would.