Re: [netatalk-admins] dancing icons!

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] dancing icons!
From: Erik Ohlin (eohlin@pacificcolor.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 17:26:51 EDT

My dancing icons appear _after_ the directory loads, and persists forever
until one or more files is removed from that window.

Now, as far as links go, does this include mount points of devices, or
directories in those mounts? Here are my fstab and AppleVolumes.default:
#fstab
/dev/rd/c0d0p1 /mnt/mylex ext2 exec,dev,suid,rw 1 1
#AppleVolumes.default
/mnt/mylex/production_c production_c

There are no symbolic or hard links on /mnt/mylex/ . This IS a large volume
(120GB)...

At Friday, 12:10 PM 6/4/99, you wrote:
> I can't seem to get rid of my dancing icons!
>
>in my patchset, the only easy way of getting dancing icons is to have
>links to the same files. is that the case? the cure: just don't do it
>for now. in the future, that will get fixed.
>
>-a

---
| Erik Ohlin   mailto:eohlin@pacificcolor.com   (760)438-8933 |
| Pacific Color http://www.pacificcolor.com fax:(760)438-8414 |
|    1916 Palomar Oaks Way, Suite 100, Carlsbad, CA  92008    |