Re: [netatalk-admins] netbsd1.4 and 2.1.4-pre 29

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netbsd1.4 and 2.1.4-pre 29
From: Takehide Nomura (takehide@grape.kama.melco.co.jp)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 08:55:28 EDT

I installed pre-asun2.1.4-29 on NetBSD 1.4 running on Centris 660AV.

At 5:45 99.6.26, Erik Reid wrote:
> Everything seems to be good. compiled well, etc.

I think so, too.:-)

I commented out CRYPTODIR, DESDIR, TCPWRAPDIR, PAMDIR and CRACKDIR
in main Makefile.
Also, I had to commented out "-I/usr/include/kerberosIV" of CC
entry in sys/netbsd/Makefile since internatinal distribution of
NetBSD does not include KerberosIV.

I checked afpd breifly using 2 client. It worked fine! However,
when one client opened a file which had already been opened by
the other, no warning message appears. Probably I had to add
-DUSE_FLOCK_LOCKS.

Regards,
Takehide Nomura