Re: [netatalk-admins] RPM link for RedHat NetatalkASUN

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] RPM link for RedHat NetatalkASUN
From: Rick Zeman (rzeman@his.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 19:00:07 EDT

On 7/4/99 at 5:29 PM, Dan Horth <dan@nitro.com.au> wrote:

|Rick - did you mean to send this - there seems to be no message???
|
|Cheers, dan.
|
|At 11:37 PM -0400 2/7/99, Rick Zeman wrote:
|>On 7/1/99 at 4:14 PM, Dan Horth <dan@nitro.com.au> wrote:
|>
|>|I'd suggest using this one instead:
|>|
|>|http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/contrib/libc6/i386/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3-4.i3
|>86
|>|..html
|>|
|>|later build and has support for backgrounding atalk startup... working
|>|grand for us here on both a 5.2 and 6.0 redhat system.

Whoops. Guess now that I'm here, I'll ask a question <G>: has anyone gotten
any of the recent asuns to compile under Caldera OpenLinux 2.2?

Unfortunately, RPM's are all out of the question as they demand a PAM >0.56.
Rick Zeman In our secret world, we will collide
mailto:rzeman@his.com In all of the places we were hiding love
Will Rogers never met Bill Clinton What was it we were thinking of?