[netatalk-admins] Setup guide or tutorial

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Setup guide or tutorial
From: Awrcomp@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 01:50:11 EDT

Can someone point me too a tutorial or setup guide. I've read the man pages
and the comments in the setup files. However my effort didn't work. I think I
just need to see an example.

I've got four mac partitions on my desktop that I can see from my wife's
powerbook when I'm running MacOS 8.6. I can mount and see them within
MkLinux. Now I'm trying to configure Netatalk so I can see the partitions
from the powerbook while the desktop is booted in MkLinux.

TIA,

Andrew Robinson