Re: [netatalk-admins] custom Icon

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] custom Icon
From: Dave Ritter (dritter@newtimes.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 19:04:17 EDT

I would really like to know where the "default" icon for netatalk is
located...

It would be nice to update the old icon with some color. I know I can
put any icon on the volume by pasting a new icon in the "get info" box -
this is not what I want to do. On AppleShare servers (from apple) you
get a different icon depending on how you connect to the server (tcp/ip
or AppleTalk)

"Pasted" icons are subject to changes and or deletion by users, If I
could change the "built in" icon for netatalk, this would be much harder
for users to "alter"...