[netatalk-admins] Re: netatalk compiled! (Re: netatalk under os X? (fwd))

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Re: netatalk compiled! (Re: netatalk under os X? (fwd))
From: Ryan Thomas (rthomas@uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 20:46:22 EDT

I should clarify -- I have compiled netatalk, but only tested afpd,
since that is all I *need*. Adrian said earlier that atalkd does not
work -- so I haven't bothered to try. (Likewise, I don't need papd,
so I haven't tried it.) I do know that my server does not show up in
the chooser...but is available when specifying the IP address.

-Ryan

At 11:54 PM -0500 8/17/99, Ryan Thomas wrote:
[...]
>I got netatalk to compile and work on osx. Wish I had seen
><src>/sys/osx/Makefile earlier.
[...]

Ryan Thomas, CCSO Consultant
Network & Systems Administrator for the College of Education, UIUC
rthomas@uiuc.edu, 217/244-0429, http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/rthomas