[netatalk-admins] dirs not refreshing.........

Subject: [netatalk-admins] dirs not refreshing.........
From: jcurtis@mpg.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 19:49:02 EDT

Hello everyone....

It seems i have a slight problem.

When you have a directory list open on a mac (os 8.6) the list does not update
itself. You must close the window and re-open it to see new files.
The machine is used as a ftp server (only ftp open to outside world) with mac
and windows able to put and get files from the server internaly only.
Is there somewhere in the configs that i need to change it so it will refresh.
Or is it a problem with os 8.6?

I do have both samba and netatalk running and able to view the same drive. If
you need more info or might know what the problem is please email me.

System:
Pent 2 400
96m Ram
10/100 Fast Ether.