[netatalk-admins] HELP PLEASE!!!!

Subject: [netatalk-admins] HELP PLEASE!!!!
From: jcurtis@mpg.com
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 15:34:38 EDT

I need a answer of some sort asap or i cannot use linux as our ftp server.

It seems i have a slight problem.

When you have a directory (window) list open on a mac (os 8.*) the list does not
update itself when a new file is ftp'd in.
You must close the window and re-open it to see new files. The machine is used
as a ftp server (only ftp open to outside world) with
mac and windows able to put and get files from the server internaly only. Is
there somewhere in the configs that i need to change it so it will refresh. Or
is it a problem with os 8.*? Or do i need to recompile netatalk!!!!!

I do have both samba and netatalk running and able to view the same drive. If
you need more info or might know what the problem is please email me.

Is there anyway to get the dancing icons back because that is better than no
refresh at all.

System:
Pent 2 400
96m Ram