Re: [netatalk-admins] Printing woes continue

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Printing woes continue
From: Tony Grant (tg001@dial.oleane.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 04:39:17 EST

Hello,

Let me rephrase this :

        - working netatalk server running in AppleTalk mode i.e. file server
and printer spool visible in chooser [netatalk-1.4b2asun2.1.3, Redhat
6.0]

        - upgrade to Redhat 6.1 now file server only connectable via TCP/IP and
printer not at all.

How can I reconfigure netatalk and/or Redhat 6.1 so that my printer
spool shows up as an AppleTalk printer in the chooser again please? (I
don't give a damn about file sharing on this machine). The two machines
that work at the office are Redhat rpm installs - should I go back to
that? Why was it working for me in 6.0? So many questions, so little
time!

Thanks again and sorry this is taking me so long to get fixed...
(boy am I sorry... =;-])

Cheers

Tony Grant