Re: [netatalk-admins] TCP Connection Problems

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] TCP Connection Problems
From: Mark Pleasance (mark@mail.crc.vic.edu.au)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 22:58:18 EST

I noticed the same problem when I changed the IP address on our netatalk
setup. If you look at the output when the afp starts up (on Linux 5.2
/var/log/messages) it had an entry afpd ASIP started on 192.168.3.249 the
old IP address. Pings, www, proxy, manually typing the IP address in the
chooser all worked on the new IP address but I had the same problem when
accessing the server by the traditional Chooser->AppleShare method. The fix
was to re-install netatalk after the change of IP.

Mark.