[netatalk-admins] Guest Access?

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Guest Access?
From: Jeremy Kemp (jakemp@Harding.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 22:22:43 EST

Help! I'm trying to setup a public read-only share, and I'm almost (but
not quite) lost. I enabled guest in /etc/atalk/config, and I put in a path
for guest access in the AppleVolumes.default, but when I try to connect it
says that "The Server "X" cannot be found." What am I missing here? I'm
running netatalk 1.3 that came installed on Yellow Dog Linux 1.1 (a port
from RH 6.0 to PPC). Thanks!

Jeremy Kemp
<jakemp@harding.edu>

One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman
Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way
to indicate successful termination of their C programs.
-- Robert Firth