[netatalk-admins] End the Beta!

Subject: [netatalk-admins] End the Beta!
From: chuck (chuck@Yerkes.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 16:57:32 EST

So this 1.4beta has gone on for 2 years. I offer that it is NOT a
beta. Let's rename the sucker to 1.4. Or add Mr Sun's patches and
call it 1.5 and be done with it. It was talked about a number of
months ago, and there were wish lists of things to be done. I'd say
that it's the most stable it's going to be. mutt has gone from
non-existence to release in this time. This is not a critisism, I like
software that just works without lots of mods. stable can be okay.

Discuss.