[netatalk-admins] File transfert from NT to Linux

Subject: [netatalk-admins] File transfert from NT to Linux
From: Guillaume Menguy (gmenguy@sdv.fr)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 10:12:01 EST

That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
When I try to copy a full folder, it works for some files, but it stops for
a given file with the following warning :
"The item xxxx cannot be written because it is locked. Do you want to
continue ?"
And chosing to continue or to cancel always abort the copy.
Trying the same thing on an other mac, sometimes work, sometimes not. And
when a full folder copy abort on a particular file, copying this file alone
sometimes work.
Copying the files from the NT server localy works, but copying them to the
Linux give the same error. And the filenames concerned are not particulary
stranges.
Does this help ?

Guillaume