[netatalk-admins] Howto establish a zone?

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Howto establish a zone?
From: Peter Miller (peterm@jna.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 09:51:45 EST

I have a network with a Linux box and a Mac workstation.

How do I cause the Linux box, running netatalk, publish a zone?
I specified -zone "blah blah" on the interface line.
Also, getzones *doesnt* work on the linux server (it times out).

The workstation can see the server, and it works, but there are no zones.

Please reply direct. I'm not on the list.

Regards
Peter Miller E-Mail: millerp@canb.auug.org.au
/\/\* WWW: http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~millerp/
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are personal and do not necessarily
        reflect the opinion of my employer or the opinions of my colleagues.