[netatalk-admins] options:limitsize not working

Subject: [netatalk-admins] options:limitsize not working
From: Benjamin Gilbert (i479@prism.simplenet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:28:14 EST

Has anyone gotten options:limitsize (in AppleVolumes.default) to work in
asun2.1.4-pre36a? I added it to the config for our primary netatalk
volume in order to work around some broken Mac software, and nothing
happened -- the free-space number displayed on the Macs remained around 7
GB. Other configuration changes on the same config line (options:ro, and
so on) do work, so afpd is successfully reading the file. No error
messages in the log or anything -- the option just doesn't seem to take.

Anyone else seen this?

Red Hat Linux (Intel) 6.0, kernel 2.2.13, Mac clients from 7.5.3 to 8.6.

--Benjamin Gilbert