Re: [netatalk-admins] Further Development

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Further Development
From: Andrew Morgan (morgan@orst.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 21:02:25 EST

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Seth Mattinen wrote:

> What's the status on further development of netatalk? I've been using
> netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 for what seems like forever, and it feels like
> it's stuck there.

Adrian Sun has still been doing development for asun2.1.4. There is a
pre-release version available (pre36a last I checked). You'd have to
check the Changes file for a list of improvements.

I've been working on a patch to use the same printing authentication as
AppleShare IP (v6.1?). Hopefully it will be ready for consumption before
the end of the year.

There is development happening, but there haven't been new releases for a
while.

        Andy