[netatalk-admins] Netatalk newbie questions

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk newbie questions
From: dlairson@att.net
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 16:03:12 EST

I have a RedHat 6.0 system set up and running OK and I
added the netatalk+asun 1.4b 2.10 rpm (I think... it is
the newest rpm I could find... I am also away from my
machine) and it installed OK. Netatalk seems to be
running on my system, it starts OK and the atalkd is
running (if I try to start it, it says it is already
running or stale)
My problem is that when I go to my iMac it does not show
any zones avalible. I also have my iMac set up for ppp
dialing for my ISP, so I don't know if that is causing a
problem or if my setup on netatalk is bad. Can anyone
offer any suggestions on what I should check, or if it
is a problem on the mac end?
Thanks
David