[netatalk-admins] Loosing network connexion

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Loosing network connexion
From: Guillaume Menguy (gmenguy@sdv.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 04:47:18 EST

Hi,

I'm using pre-asun2.1.4-36a + papd-binary patch on a redhat 6.1 Linux server. Each time a Mac boots, regardless the model and the OS, it's getting the following message : "Your access to appletalk network has been interrupted", with the only choice of clicking on "Ok". And you can work and browse the shares imediatly, everything run okay.
So my problem isn't so important, but my users are getting borred by this message.
Thanks,

G.Menguy