1. First 5 images in the image gallery taken from GOOD NEIGHBOR (New Look at History) by George Black.
4. Image of speedy taken from http://www.bostonbrace.com/images/speedygonzales.gif (see bibliography) Speedy is a registered trademark of Warner Bros.
5. Image of Dora The Explorer was taken from http://www.emerchandise.com/product/MTDOR0002/s.Xs5NKkXK (see bibliography) Dora is a registered trademark of Nickelodeon.
8. Information on Dora The Explorer was taken from http://www.hispanicprwire.com/news.php?l=in&id=2945&cha=7 (see bibliography)
9. Image of Maya and Miguel was taken from http://www.wosu.org/images/tv/education/maya_miguel.jpg (see bibliography) Maya and Miguel is a registered trademark of PBS Kids
10. Information on Maya and Miguel came from http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/mayaandmiguel/articles/index.asp?article=intro&topic=0 (see bibliography)
14. Information on Dora the Explorer also taken from http://www.hispaniconline.com/hh04/culture/building_character.html(see bibliography)
15. Image of Mucha Lucha taken from http://webcontent.harpercollins.com/images/large/0060548622.jpg (see bibliography) Mucha Lucha is a registered trademark of Warner Bros.
16. Information from Mucha Lucha taken from http://www.ew.com/ew/article/review/tv/0,6115,345186~3|71826~,00.html (see bibliography)
19. Quote and information from the 20th century main page taken from http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/2001/fyi/lesson.plans/09/10/bel.hernandez/ (see bibliography)