Re: [netatalk-admins] Mac/Samba translation, etc.

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Mac/Samba translation, etc.
From: Palle Girgensohn (girgen@partitur.se)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:30:39 EST

First thing that springs to mind is CR/LF translation in Netatalk, but
you probably have it off, right? Does it matter if there is a proper
file extension at the end of the filename? Do you have the extension
(.sit) mapped in the AppleVolumes.system file? If so, to what? Will it
work with hqx files (I guess the answer is yes, or you have a really big
problem :-)

/Palle