Re: [netatalk-admins] asun 2.1.2-2 on FreeBSD 2.2.6 and MacOS 8.5.1

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] asun 2.1.2-2 on FreeBSD 2.2.6 and MacOS 8.5.1
From: a sun (asun@saul9.u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 02:31:58 EST

   Is this proposed -v1compat switch something that I will have to run
   with forever, or will I be able to do a one-time-only conversion of all
   of my files?

adv1tov2 is a program that descends down a directory tree and changes
all the files into appledouble v2 files. the -v1compat flag just tells
it that it should treat files with a magic/version of 0 as v1 files.

so, to answer your question, it will be a one-time deal.

-a