Re: [netatalk-admins] Building Netatalk for SunOS 5.6 sparc Ultra-Enterprise

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Building Netatalk for SunOS 5.6 sparc Ultra-Enterprise
From: Bob Krzaczek (rskpci@cis.rit.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 20:07:31 EST

at_sun.c? That's odd, since that file appears in the SunOS 4 hierarchy. In
your subject line, you mention SunOS 5. Something's wrong there... ;-)

Check the top level makefile. It runs `uname -rs` to work out what kind of
machine you're own. It then cd's to sys/${ARCH}, where ${ARCH} is set
based on the output of uname.

I'd probably start poking there.

(If it's any encouragement, netatalk runs great under Solaris!)

--
// Bob Krzaczek, RIT Center for Imaging Science, <krz@cis.rit.edu>