Re: [netatalk-admins] No volumes available on Solaris 2.6

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] No volumes available on Solaris 2.6
From: Paul Krohn (krohn@examiner.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 10:54:53 EST

On 1/22/99 7:08 AM, Kareem Kazkaz wrote:

>I have not changed my configuration (e.g. any files in /usr/local/atalk/etc)
>in any way between the two versions. Does anybody have any suggestions as
>to what might be going on?

rather than ttempt to dissect what went wrong and where, i'd treat this
as a fresh install. first thing: is AppleVolumes.system world-readable?

also, does the new compile you just did look in the same places for
config files? might be worth a try to specify them in your rc scripts.

Paul Krohn
San Francisco Examiner - Systems Department
110 Fifth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
415-777-7884 krohn@examiner.com