[netatalk-admins] IP much less faster than AppleTalk

Subject: [netatalk-admins] IP much less faster than AppleTalk
From: Yann Bizeul (ybizeul@club-internet.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 16:18:38 EST

Hi all !

Another problem with netatalk, my transfert rates a very low, compared to thus
in AppleTalk... About 100 K/s via IP, and 2/3 M/s via Standard appletalk...
Any idea ?

I've another problem, on boot, afpd and other initialize fine, but if I stop,
and then restart, I got a msg that is about "AppleTalk is not up ! child
something..." and I can't acces it on the mac BUT :
If i delete atalkd.conf, afpd initialize fine, but not print services !
(papd...)

I stuck !