RE: [netatalk-admins] This is becoming annoying ...

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] This is becoming annoying ...
From: Marc Matteo (MMatteo@sacbee.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 18:17:49 EST

Sorry I missed the earlier messages...

>I put a sym link /etc/atalkd.conf -> /usr/atalk/etc/atalkd.conf

The "default" installation, I'm pretty sure, puts its files in
/usr/local/atalk and not /usr/atalk. Did you change that behavior?

In fact with the asun version everything should get installed where it needs
to go so there shouldn't need to be any symlinking.

Also, with the exception of Solaris atalkd.conf gets created automatically
if it doesn't exist.

Does this help at all (or am I way off here).

Marc