[netatalk-admins] disappearing files

Subject: [netatalk-admins] disappearing files
From: Durand, Jeff (jdurand@multi-ad.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 14:34:09 EST

I'm running netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2 on solaris 2.5.1. I have this
occasional problem where files disappear. If i view as icon, they all
show, then when I click view as list, it sorts them, and I will have a few
less files than I did before. The folder would start with 214 items, and
have 210 items after it sorts them. I don't know much about how afp works,
so I don't know where the problem is. I would think it would be more of
a client or otp issue, but I saw it with 7.5.1 and 8.5.1. Thanks in
advance for any help.

--
Jeffrey G. Durand
Unix Systems Administrator