Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.X +AFS +MacOS-8.5.X

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.X +AFS +MacOS-8.5.X
From: Randall S. Winchester (rsw@Glue.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 17:55:11 EST

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 wesley.craig@umich.edu wrote:

: > From: "Randall S. Winchester" <rsw@Glue.umd.edu>
: > To: wesley.craig@umich.edu
:
: > Thank you for letting me know. What are the issues? Is anything being
: > worked on to solve this? I have used Kerberos UAM's on MacOS 8.5 to do
: > other things (MacAdministrator, MacZephyr).
:
: Apple changed the API for the UAM. There is some backward
: compatibility, but it doesn't extend to ASIP, and the AuthMan UAM
: doesn't happen to work with it either. We're working on a v2 of the
: AuthMan UAM, but it requires server-side changes.

Is any of this published anywhere? Are the changes documented?

Ohh, and what about the print protocol? Is there any documentation on that
either?

Thanks,
Randall