[netatalk-admins] multiple logins

Subject: [netatalk-admins] multiple logins
From: Wagner One (wagner@enteract.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 16:01:00 EST

Various Appletalk clients and mac OS's + latest pre netatalk release
(though it has always been a problem to a degree with any client and
netatalk release)...

I've been having problems with multiple logins. Sometimes they work and
sometimes they don't. I generally use my netatalk machine as a server to
house my administration tools and typically need access to it on several
machines at once.

Many times I get odd messages from the 2nd or higher client trying to
attach to the netatalk server with the same login. Sometimes I can have
many machines using the same login.

Is there a variable I can set somewhere that defines how many
simultaneous logins an account can have at any given time?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Wagner - A bad Dead show is better than a good day at work...
wagner@enteract.com, wagner@well.com, wagner@teamschoeps.org