[netatalk-admins] all power tools can kill

Subject: [netatalk-admins] all power tools can kill
From: Brian Reid (reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 18:57:02 EST

I'm so embarassed. In my attempts to protect myself against spam, I set
up an incoming mail filter that was resulting in my not seing messages
that had CC: netatalk-admins; only if it was TO: netatalk-admins did
the message make it past my silly filter.

I'm the big loser here, of course: I didn't see Steven Hirsch's kind
Perl program in time to use it to solve my big problem. I think I need
to re-work my spam strategy entirely, starting with turning it off.