[netatalk-admins] lpr and papd problem help

Subject: [netatalk-admins] lpr and papd problem help
From: Vincent Tam (vincent@aib.net)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 22:21:46 EST

Dear all,

I'm having problem for printing with netatalk.

It is a Debian 2.0 system using netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2-1 package
with lpr 5.9-29. The printer is a appletalk postscript network printer.

I can print to it under Linux command line using pap.
When I print it from a Mac through the papd in this Linux box,
it can spool the job into the spooler and the printer did received SOME
data. After a while the spooled job just discarded without any error
messages and and printer didn't has any output.

What happens? Please help me! Thank you!!

Vincent