[netatalk-admins] Writing to Linux File Server problems

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Writing to Linux File Server problems
From: Jason Tuomy (tuomy@glyphix.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 11:41:40 EST

I am running RedHat 5.2 with netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.2. Also, I am
running Samba 2.0. When I restored my file server files to this system,
I noticed that the file dates and times were being shown for that exact
moment they were being transferred. But when I go into a terminal into
the directories the dates and times are from the original file specs.
Samba also shows the correct date and time. I am using a contributed
rpm from the redhat site for netatalk. I sure could use some help to
get my mac clients to see the correct date and time. It is vital with
our production here. Thank you in advance for the help.

Jason Tuomy
Technical Director
Glyphix Studio