Re: [netatalk-admins] write permission

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] write permission
From: Yann Bizeul (yann@collet.fr)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 19:40:44 EST

Hello

Just use the chmod command... to get complete doc, make a man chmod

U can make a chmod -R a+rwx for a guest directory for example, bue it is
dangerous !

Learn to use group of user, and chmod before doing something people like
me tells to u !

All u have to know is in the chmod manual, the unix permissions are the
same as "appleshare" permissions

Bybye