Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk, samba, ...

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk, samba, ...
From: Netatalk Admin (netatalk@freebsd.starkmedia.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 18:33:25 EST

I am not sure if the first example is a problem. I created a BBEdit
document on the unix system (freebsd3) and unmounted the server.

Then I went to the unix machine locally and deleted the file, leaving the
appledouble files alone. So this would simulate the same problem as
samba.

Then I went back to the mac to see if it was a problem. The file did not
even appear. This is how it should work. I had no problem.