RE: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 not connecting

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 not connecting
From: Kenneth Cummins (Kenneth.Cummins@online.disney.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 09:45:58 EST

Thanks! That seems to have done it.

I recompiled w/out PAM support, and created an /etc/shells file with the
list of shells, and Bingo! It works.

FWIW: SS20 (microSparc), Solaris 2.6, cleartext authentication.
I will try to get it running on the new E450 (Solaris 2.6) when I get it up
and running.

Thanks again!

| Kenneth Cummins |
| System Administartor |
| Buena Vista Internet Group |
| Kenneth.Cummins AT online.disney.com |
Any opinions expressed are my own, and
do not reflect those of my employer