Re: [netatalk-admins] ASIP ok, no Classic AppleTalk services

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] ASIP ok, no Classic AppleTalk services
From: Russell Hoffman (russ@whiterose.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 10:22:28 EDT

Georg,

Thanks for your speedy reply. Yes, /proc/net/appletalk does exist. What
line do I need to add to /etc/protocols? I didn't know which number to
assign to ddp, since I couldn't find that information anywhere. Can you
show me your /etc/protocols entry for ddp?

Thanks again!

Russ Hoffman
russ@whiterose.net