Re: [netatalk-admins] Intel Cards/Driver Must Be A Problem

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Intel Cards/Driver Must Be A Problem
From: Cameron Hart (cam_hart@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 17:51:51 EDT

Hi there, to get the eepro100 to work with AppleTalk services under Linux
you need build the driver as a module, and in /etc/modules.conf add
alias eth0 eepro100
options eepro100 multicast_filter_limit=3

Thats seems to sort it out, otherwise it causes complete havoc on your
network. Hopefully I got the name of that parameter correct, if it's not
quite right, get back to me and I'll look it up.

Cam.