RE: [netatalk-admins] Intel Cards/Driver Must Be A Problem

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] Intel Cards/Driver Must Be A Problem
From: Marc Matteo (MMatteo@sacbee.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 18:32:35 EDT

The latest version is 1.05 and at least the web page makes no mention of
being able to set "multicast_filter_limit" via /etc/modules.conf.

What you have to do with 1.05 is set the multicast_filter_limit variable in
the C code and recompile.

This worked for me. Anyone know if you really can set the variable within
the conf file with 1.05?

Marc