[netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 login problem

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 login problem
From: Dave (Grizz) Glaser (dsglaser@mtu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 15:43:41 EDT

I am trying to install netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 on Solaris 2.6

Currently only guests can log in, anytime I put in a user with a correct passwd, it comes with "Connection with the server unexpenctantly broken". If a user uses an incorrect passwd, it comes back with incorrect passwd.

I have added the -DSHADOWPW and rebuilt. (It did the same thing without it.) Since it comes back with incorrect passwd, it must be working.

I am getting pretty desprate to fix this thing. I have read through the FAQ but could not find any articles that helped. If ANYONE can help, please let me know.

Dave

--
 David S. Glaser  AKA Grizz	|
 M&M Systems Administrator      |  There are very few personal