Re: [netatalk-admins] Files are not visible

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Files are not visible
From: Patrick J. Lawrence (pjlawrence@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 12:55:20 EDT

> I'm copying into a directory in AFS space, but I've also tested it with a
> local directory and got the exact same results.
>
> Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be?
>
> i'm betting that you compiled with -lucb. if that's the case, then
> directory lookups will get confused.

Well, the -lucb is needed for AFS support. However, explicitly linking in
the C lib first, it now works just fine!

So, to build with AFS on Solaris, add "-lc -L/usr/ucblib -lucb" to the end of
the libs in etc/afpd/Makefile.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Pat

--
Patrick Lawrence
Distributed Computing Analysis and Support