Re: [netatalk-admins] Compatibility with Digital Unix

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Compatibility with Digital Unix
From: a sun (asun@saul4.u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 14:09:46 EDT

   I apologize if this question is mis-directed, but someone please let me know
   if it is. Is netalk compatible with Digital Unix 4.0D? I am setting up a

the next version of my patchset will be able to compile the AFP/tcp
part of netatalk on digital unix (as well as sgi irix, ibm aix, and
mac os x server). if you want appletalk services, however, you'll need
to port the STREAMS driver and fix all the things i didn't bother
fixing with the appletalk part of netatalk. in case people are
interested, the irix port ended up being the most peculiar.

-a