[netatalk-admins] Compatibility with Digital Unix

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Compatibility with Digital Unix
From: Tom Turpin (tom.turpin@ryobi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 15:02:18 EDT

Hi,

I apologize if this question is mis-directed, but someone please let me know
if it is. Is netalk compatible with Digital Unix 4.0D? I am setting up a
new file server that my Mac users need access. I would prefer to serve
everything from the machine versus having to maintain NFS clients on the
Macs. Any ideas or suggestions? I am not currently subscribed to the list
so please respond directly to me via email. TIA.

Thomas B. Turpin
Engineering/CAD Systems Administration
Ryobi Motor Products

Phone: (864) 878-6331 ext. 4166