Re: [netatalk-admins] LaserWriter 8 and Ghostscript: landscape printing

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] LaserWriter 8 and Ghostscript: landscape printing
From: Jason F. McBrayer (jmcbray@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 18:11:44 EDT

Just a quick note to say that the solution to my problem (not getting
landscape on ghostscripted printers with LaserWriter 8) is, as Bob
Atkins pointed out, due to using a current version of Ghostscript
(5.10/5.50).

Downgrading to Ghostscript 3.33, and compiling in contributed drivers
for the printers I have to serve that aren't supported in gs 3.33,
solved the problem.

Thanks to everyone who wrote back to me.

| Jason F. McBrayer              jmcbray@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                    R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |