[netatalk-admins] TCP wrapper

Subject: [netatalk-admins] TCP wrapper
From: Robert G Palmer Jr (palmerr@ipix.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 10:11:28 EDT

In the Makefile, I can only get the binaries to build if
I comment out the TCPWRAPPER line. The comment says that
it is highly recommended to have TCP wrapper support.

OK, first, what is TCP Wrapper support? Second, when would
I or wouldn't I need it? Third, where do I find the
libraries and the header files?

Robert G. Palmer, Jr. 1009 Commerce Park Drive
palmerr@ipix.com Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Development Engineer Voice: (423)-482-3000
Interactive Pictures Corp. FAX: (423)-482-5447
http://www.ipix.com
Any opinions stated herein are solely mine. In no way, shape,
or form should they be construed as opinions of my employer.