Re: [netatalk-admins] TCP wrapper

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] TCP wrapper
From: James S. White (whitej4@vetmed.auburn.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 10:41:14 EDT

TCP Wrappers is a program written by Wietse Venema. It adds MUCH security
and control to inetd.

ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/pub/security/index.html

You don't have to use it. I just know I sleep better having it running. :)

| James S. White www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~whitej4 |
| Sys/Net Administrator whitej4@vetmed.auburn.edu |
| Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine (334)844-3705 |
The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.