[netatalk-admins] SuSE Linux 6.1

Subject: [netatalk-admins] SuSE Linux 6.1
From: Jan CSERNOCH (jean@multigraph.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 10:44:53 EDT

Dear List members!

I subscribed to this list as I didn't find any other source for my
problem. I previously have setup a netatalk-1.4b2 on a RedHat Linux 5.1
system. I still have the system running without problem. Now I tried to
install SuSE Linux 6.1 with netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2-47 and I get
strange results.

Right after installing , when I start the daemon it gives an error
message:
socket: Invalid argument
atalkd: can't get interfaces, exiting.

I didn't change any of the configuration files and can reproduce the
same error any time. Please help me to find out what could be wrong.

Thanks
Jan Csernoch